I know they are listening
I know their sincerity
That’s how I open their mind
Our partner is working together with local pre-school. Located In Semarang City, Central Java-Indonesia. This program will offer a unique program for the participants to work together with local kids aged 5 – 7 years old.
THE AIMS OF THE PROGRAM…
a) Language exchange
b) Cultural exchange
c) Art and craft programs
d) Experience living in Indonesian host family
e) English program for local students
PROJECT PERIOD IS…
Project date : Agt – Nov 2018 [Min for 2 months]
Project place : Central Java, Indonesia
Local partner : TK BUNGA HARAPAN
Participant : 2 only
WHAT WILL YOU DO…
Participant will work together with local teacher for conducting classes for the kids. Various classes can be performed such as art and craft, drawing or music.
ELIGIBILITYTY OF APPLICANT…
- Committed to pay participation fee
- Must be 18 – 27 years of age by the application deadline
- Foreigners only
- Good health (mentally and physically)
- Open minded
- Kids friendly
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application MUST be received no later than 17th Agt 2018 at 17.00 [Jakarta time]
Organizer will only grant a certificate of completion for participants who completed the project from the beginning till the end of the program
BOARD AND LODGING…
During the program all participants will be accommodated in local Indonesian family. Participant will be provided with his/her own bedroom. Meals will be provided 3 times a day based on local cuisines.
Special request for VEGETARIAN / DIETARY food will be accommodated by early agreement between participants and organizer.
Pocket money will be provided for Intern amount 500.000 IDR every month. Pocket money will be delivered in the end of the month.
In order to provide good quality program placement & standard all participants are required to contribute amount of 100 Euro per month.
This costs include:
– Pick up service in the meeting point, – Basic Bahasa Indonesia class, – Board and lodging in local host family, – Meals 3x per day: breakfast, lunch and dinner, – Local transportation on schedule, – Coordinating fee for the foundation, – Program management, – Local organizer support
This fee does NOT include:
– Visa cost, – Travel insurance, – Flight from and to meeting point, – Airport drop off in the end of the program, – Passport, – Personal medication and expenses