YES Korea batch III opened registration for a month on March this year. On early April, there was an interview to select the candidates who meet the requirements. Among the registrants, there are ten persons who are selected to join the program, as follow:
- Adityo Yusuf Bowoleksono [Universitas Negeri Semarang]
- Anisa Permatasari [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Catherine Claudia Gunawan [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Fatma [Universitas Sebelas Maret]
- Gita Harum Reformasi Hartono Putri [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Herlina [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Meidiani Rahmayanti [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Titisari Agnestya Sulistiyani [Universitas Gajah Mada]
- Yekti Indriyani [Universitas Sebelas Maret]
- Yussika Anjarwati [Universitas Gajah Mada]
The program will be held for two months. It is started on early July 2019 and finished on late August 2019. This time, Cipta Bangsa Foundation has collaboration with World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF) Korea and Korea Demilitarized- zone Peace-Life Valley (KDPV).
Congratulation to the selected participants! Good luck always!
To those who don’t be selected yet, you still have many chances to try again! Keep motivated!